Tolcat Snow Gloves OPEN BOX
Free shipping $50+
Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team. Designed in Utah by avid skiers and boarders, Tolcat ski gloves epitomize performance and style at a price most can afford. Our Tolcat snow gloves are an all-mountain glove ready for any day of the season. Built with full leather palms and hydrotex fabric, this glove is a workhorse leather snow glove built for seasons to come.
LIGHTLY USED = Minor signs of light use that may or may not be detectable. No original packaging.
ALL SALES FINAL. No returns or exchanges.
- Lightweight and ergonomic pre-curved construction keep hands in a natural position because when you're on the slopes every ounce counts
- The Hydro-Tex liner boasts increased waterproofing while still providing breath-ability
- Thinsulate insulation adds extra low-bulk warmth to the glove, keeping things warm and toasty on days when the snow won't quit
- The water-resistant genuine goat leather palm provides a soft yet extremely durable glove. This workhorse glove will keep you going for seasons to come
- Screen compatible: Text your buddies from the slopes and keep your fingers warm while wearing the Tolcat snowboard gloves
- Removable wrist cuffs prevent your gloves from dropping when not in use
- Shell: 60% Polyester
- Palm: 40% Goat Leather
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- 120g fill
TOLCAT IN THE WILD:
Have a cool pic of your Wildhorn gear out in the wild? Tag us at #sharethewild for a chance to be featured and we might just make you famous.
NO FRILLS, NO CHILLS
The Tolcat gloves feature triple layer insulation, genuine leather palms, water resistance, and smart touch fingertips. An entry level workhorse designed to get the job done: keep your hands warm and dry.
4 LAYERS OF PROTECTION
Starting with an outer nylon layer, the Tolcat then offers a 3M Thinsulate insulation, HYDRO-TEX, and finally a thin inner liner.
HYDRO-TEX is windproof, waterproof, and breathable. 3 things every glove needs to be.
EXTREME WEATHER PROTECTION
PROUDLY DESIGNED IN THE USA
Our apparel line was proudly designed in the USA near the Wasatch mountain range of Utah. We pay homage to the Wasatch in our liner prints, and we built jackets and pants to withstand the demands of cold, snowy seasons. We also use eco-friendly sustainable packaging as we continue to reduce our footprint in the world.
They are great
This is my third pair. Can’t beat the quality or the price.
Great gloves for the price tag.
I love being able to take off my gloves while on the lift and not being afraid of dropping my gloves! They're also really warm, comfortable and waterproof! The only downside is that after using them for a season (10ish ski days), the leather on the thumb started to peel off.
Great gloves, cant wait to ski with them this seaseon.