Have a cool pic of your Wildhorn gear out in the wild? Tag us at #sharethewild for a chance to be featured and we might just make you famous.
Gulch Gear Duffel Bag
Gulch Gear Duffle Bag
- Free shipping $75+
- 30-day Returns
- Secure Checkout
- One-year Warranty
Meet the Gulch, our versatile gear duffel that's redefining what a bag can be. With compartments designed specifically for your helmet and shoes, and vented for freshness, your gear has never traveled better. The Gulch isn't just about storage - it's about organization. Two exterior zipped pockets, one with mesh organizers, keep your essentials accessible. Convertible carry options mean the Gulch adapts to your journey, not the other way around. But we didn't stop there - the interior features a removable, multi-compartment packing cube, including a fleece-lined pocket for your optics. Need more space? No problem - the cube folds away with a simple unsnap. Made from water-repellent materials, the Gulch is ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at it. Get ready to explore - the Gulch has arrived.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Roomy Capacity: Ample space to carry all your gear, clothing, and accessories for your adventures.
- Helmet and Shoe Compartments: End compartments tailored for your helmet and shoes, vented to keep your gear fresh.
- Organized Storage: Two exterior zipped pockets, one featuring additional mesh organizers, to keep your essentials at your fingertips.
- Versatile Carrying Options: Carry it like a traditional duffel with the shoulder strap or convert it into a backpack for hands-free convenience.
- Removable Packing Cube: Interior packing cube with zippered and non-zippered compartments can be unsnapped and removed or folded away for added space.
- Optics Compartment: A fleece-lined pocket to protect your optics from scratches.
- Water Repellent: Crafted with a water-repellent 210d poly inner liner, poly coated base, and a 420d Nylon outer shell to withstand the elements.
- Dimensions: 31"L x 14"W x 13"H Fully Loaded
- Main Material: Water repellent 420d Nylon outer shell
- Inner Liner Material: Water repellent 210d poly
- Base Material: Water repellent poly coated material
- Weight:3lbs 6oz
- Convertible Strap System: Shoulder Strap/Backpack Straps
- Compartments: 1 main, 2 end compartments, 2 exterior zipped pockets, multiple interior compartments within packing cube
- Special Features: Vented end compartments, mesh organizers, removable packing cube, fleece-lined optics compartment
CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
CARE AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- To dry, open all compartments and air dry.
- Regularly check and maintain the zippers for optimal performance.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
GULCH IN THE WILD
CONVENIENT CARRY OPTIONS
The Gulch allows you to carry via shoulder strap, backpack conversion, or simple carry handle. Whether you need to move a long ways or to the driveway, we've got you covered.
DESIGNED IN UTAH, USA
We designed the Gulch duffle in our Draper, UT office. We wanted a truly versatile duffle not just for mountain biking, but all our summer hobbies. We believe in grass roots efforts and worked closely with local SLC riders to make sure we got it just right.
I got this for my son who does NICA racing and Enduro racing. After a muddy Enduro race last week I was looking for something to keep the gear bomb from happening in the back of my truck. This bag is perfect for keeping everything organized and in one place. I liked it so much I ordered myself one as soon as the one I ordered for my son came in.
Amazing bag!!!! Love everything about it!
Perfect fit for shoes, half shell, full face, and the odds and ends. GameChanger for the race weekend for sure!
Wasn’t sure about this one but I needed a bit more room than my Dakine bag. I dig the padding and the miriad of handle options so I can access gear and carry easily . I can fit a full face and the rest of my gear for a “grab and go” bag. Couldn’t find another bag that would do this. I can’t carry a full face and half shell without ditching some gear but that’s a pretty good compromise. Stoked!
Customer service is non-existence... sent several emails to the customer support email address also called and left a voice message. It's been over 2 months and no response.