Have a cool pic of your Seaview gear out in the wild? Join the community & tag us at #lifeinseaview for a chance to be featured!
Kradan Mask and Snorkel Set
Kradan Snorkel Mask
- Free shipping $75+
- 30-day Returns
- Secure Checkout
- One-year Warranty
Let's Dive In...
A household name in the snorkel gear community, the Seaview line is going retro with the Kradan snorkel set. Designed with a more traditional snorkeler in mind, this mask and snorkel is ocean-ready in every way.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quick Drain Purge Valve
- Split-Lock Collapsible Snorkel
- Splash Guard Cage
- Wide View Visibility
- DryValve Buoy Design
- Adjustable Auto-Lock Strap
- Travel Friendly
- Durable Design
- Designed & Tested in the USA
- PolyCarbonate Frame, Splash Guard Cage, Purge Chamber
- Silicone Strap, Skirt, Mouth Piece
- PVC Snorkel Tube
- Tempered Glass Lens
- TPU Purge Chamber Overmold
- u200e11" L x 6" W x 3.25" D
- 1 lb | .45 kg
CARE / INSTRUCTIONS
CARE / INSTRUCTIONS
Strenuous swimming is NOT recommended for any snorkeling. If diving is what you’re looking for, try our traditional Kradan Snorkel set! Make sure to take regular breaks while snorkeling, and always follow the buddy rule. Never snorkel alone, and have fun!
PREPARATION:Visually inspect your mask for any damage that may have occurred during shipping or potential rare manufacturing defects. While holding the mask to your face breathe through the mask to ensure there is nothing obstructing the inhale or exhale ports.
- Pre-treat your mask before every use to remove any residue that could result in fogging. Before first use, try a regular and non-abrasive white toothpaste to remove any potential residue (do not use gels or gritty paste as this will scratch your lens). Toothpaste contains silica which will help to remove small particles from your mask. Put a dab of toothpaste on the inside of the lens and gently rub it around in a circular motion. Rinse the toothpaste off. Use a soft, dry wash cloth to dry. Repeat as needed. Once the mask is clean and ready for use, attach the breathing tube. Make sure the breathing tube is clear of debris and air flows freely through the mask.
- For further maintenance, switch to a rental baby shampoo between uses.
CHECKING THE SEAL:
- Pull the strap of the mask over your head to check the fit. If the mask is too loose or too tight, take the mask off of your face and adjust the strap accordingly. Do not over tighten.
- Rinse and soak with tap water using a small amount of detergent to help with cleaning. Wipe the mask down with a microfiber or non-abrasive towel to prevent water spots and then allow the mask to air dry. Store your snorkel set in a protected space, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Avoid leaving the mask in sandy area when not in use.
KRADAN IN FULL VIEW:
TAKE IT ANYWHERE
We took a unique approach to building a travel-friendly snorkel. Unlike traditional travel snorkels ours is an easy-to-use twist on and off tube that breaks down into 2 parts that’ll never have you worrying about luggage space. Rubber O-rings keep it dry when assembled. Simply store your snorkel kit in our mesh travel bag for a quick suitcase to sand experience.
DON'T DRINK SALT WATER
Not all dry tops are created equal. The Kradan dry valve buoy design seals out water when diving and the curved splash guard cage keeps most water out when on the surface. If water does enter, the quick 1-way purge valve is used for easy water clearing.
DON'T MISS A THING
Reimagining our must-have 180° panoramic visibility we designed a single wide-view tempered glass lens. This diving mask allows you greater vision underwater. You won’t just see more fish, but also any other obstacles or hazards around you in the water. The fully adjustable strap provides a universal fit.
MADE FOR YOU
Our snorkeling mask is made of a PC frame and uses CE-certified tempered glass for the ultimate eye protection and visibility. A premium silicone face skirt, strap, and comfort bite valve ensure all-day comfort. The adjustable strap uses a push-button auto-lock system so the mask stays in place while enjoying the underwater views. Finally, our snorkel uses a height-adjustable goggle clip to ensure a perfect fit for all face shapes.