Bypass MTB Gloves
Free shipping $50+
AT A GLANCE
Bypass gloves combine sustainability with practical features all MTBers expect from a durable pair of gloves. The Clarino™ water-based microfiber palm is a unique innovation in engineering and manufacturing. Not only is this material more sustainable, it's also durable and soft. Normally used in shoe manufacturing, Wildhorn is excited to introduce this into the glove market. Along with this sustainability, Bypass gloves provide touchscreen compatible finger, silicone grips in the braking area, and a 2-way stretch upper for maximum flexibility and comfort. All sizing is unisex.
- Clarino™ sustainable microfiber palm
- Touchscreen pointer finger
- Padded mid palm absorbs vibration
- Upper ribbed stretch fabric for improved flexibility
- Silicone contact points with brake levers
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Shell: 95% Nylon 5% Spandex
- Palm: Clarino = 60% Nylon 40% Polyurethane (Clarino, a non-woven bundle of intertwined microfibers that is buffed, napped, and dyed to become a soft and supple suede-like product that resembles genuine leather.)
- Silicone wrist pull tab
- Silicone finger grips (Pointer and middle finger)
Bypass™ features Clarino™ water-based microfiber palms. This material is engineered using 70% less water than standard microfibers. Use of solvents was reduced by 99% and CO2 emissions were cut by 35% in this new process. While this water-based microfiber is traditionally used by some of the world's largest shoe manufacturers, we decided to implement it into our first ever MTB glove product.
FULLY FEATURED, HAND FRIENDLY
Aside from being more sustainable, Bypass™ gloves also have all the necessary features you need while riding. Touchscreen compatible pointer finger tip, silicone grips on braking fingers, two-way stretch uppers, and velcro wrist straps to keep it all secure.
TOUCH THAT SCREEN
It's a given that you'll likely pull out your phone at least once during a ride. Whether it's a quick response to a text, trying to find your riding partner, or grabbing a sweet pic. We know it's annoying to remove a glove just to use your phone, so we made sure to incorporate a touchscreen compatible finger that actually works.
THE GRASS ROOTS EFFECT
Bypass™ was designed in our Utah-based HQ near the foot of the Wasatch mountains. With world class trails just minutes from our office, we spend lots of time testing our products to perfection using local riders who love to be on the trails. We love the mountain lifestyle and live it ourselves.