SNORKELING IS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SNORKEL EVERY YEAR WITHOUT INCIDENT, AND WHEN DONE CORRECTLY, SNORKELING IS A SAFE ACTIVITY.
However, participating in the activity and the use of this product involves inherent risk of injury or death, which the participant assumes when engaging in the activity. These risks include but are not limited to:
1. Drowning: drowning is possible while snorkeling regardless of the equipment used. Most drownings occur in less than 3 feet of water.
2. Panic. Panic attacks while in the ocean are dangerous. If you feel a panic episode coming on, remove the mask and return to your boat or the shore immediately.
3. Aggravation of a Medical Condition: If you have pre-existing medical conditions, you may be at a higher risk. When snorkeling, you get less amounts of air than you do on land so if you have a heart or lung condition, check with your doctor before using this product. If you have any difficulty breathing while using the mask, remove it immediately. Take regular breaks between snorkeling sessions.
4. Exposure to elements: the ocean or other bodies of water contain dangerous conditions such as rip tides, underwater obstacles, contact with dangerous animals or other dangers.
5. Not suitable for children under 12 years old
6. Flotation device: use of flotation device can provide additional safety for users of all skill levels. However, be aware that use of this product in association with a flotation device can create a drowning risk if the user passes out while floating face-up which may obstruct the snorkel tube. Always snorkel with a partner and have a safety check system in place.
CAUTION: Please follow the instructions carefully to maximize your snorkel experience and to maintain safe use of the product. Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Wildhorn Seaview masks are only meant for use according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Improper use of mask or use other than for snorkeling may result in injury or death.