- EXTREME WEATHER PROTECTION: 12k waterproof rating with Dupont DWR coating our 2-way stretch performance mechanical shell has fully taped critical seams for an extra layer of protection against slushy snow. Bluebird skies or white out ski days the Dover winter coat for men offers just the right amount of waterproofing no matter the weather.
- UNOBSTRUCTED VISION: Wild winds are inevitable at the peak. Our Dover men's ski jacket offers a horizontal and vertical fully insulated 2-way adjustable hood to add an extra layer between you and Mother Nature. Oh, did we mention it’s helmet-compatible? The ergonomic design offers a full range of motion and vision in and out of bounds.
- ALL YOU’LL NEED: Nobody wants to be the gaper who slows the lift line because they can’t scan their ski pass. So we added an integrated easy access sleeve pass pocket into our snow jacket. It may be freezing outside but after a couple of runs, things can get a little toasty. Our pit zip heat-release ventilation zones keep you comfortable all day long.
- COVERAGE FROM DEEP SNOW: The integrated powder skirt is built to prevent snow from building up into your layers while you slash and turn in powder. For groomer days we designed a front-facing housing area with snap holds to keep the skirt tucked away when not in use.
- 2 Layer construction in a rugged oxford weave
- 100% polyester w/ 2-way stretch
- Waterproofing/Breathability: 12k/12k
- DWR(Durable Water Repellency): DuPont Teflon Repel
- Seam tape: All critical seams taped
HAND WASH, DRIP DRY. DO NOT BLEACH. DO NOT IRON. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.